Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Amsterdam, Netherlands (Europe)

Hi, this was the 15th country in the 24 country World tour. I first went to this place in August 2007. This is a place that is made up of dams and half naked women prancing about in windows.

I had been here before so walking round was easy. I went around the Red Light District and the dams. There are many museums and churches in Amterdam for you to go around. I went around Dam Square where there is the Nieuwe Kerk and the Royal Palace. There is also the Oude Kerk and next to it is the Red Light District which is one extreme to another having religion and sex for money at the side of each other.

Next I will be going to back to Tallinn, Estonia and I will put some pictures on the previous blog entry. I have also managed to print and scan photos for Bangkok, Copenhagen and Edinburgh and uploaded the images on to their blog entry. After Tallinn, Estonia I will be spending two nights in Cardiff, Wales.

Take care.

Robert





No comments: